1. Applicants for TEC need to have 12 years or more of general education completed at schools in your home country. Those who wish to enter a higher education are required to have 6 years of elementary education and 6 years of secondary school education (High School Diploma).
2. The applicants also need an evidence of 150 or more hours of Japanese language education or a Certificate of passed Japanese Language Proficiency Test.
|April Enrollment||Sep.1st - Nov.15th||the end of February|
|July Enrollment||Dec.1st - Feb.15th||the end of May|
|October Enrollment||Mar.1st - May 15th||the end of August|
|January Enrollment||June 1st - Aug.15th||the end of November|
(1) Submission of the necessary documents and Remittance for all the fees of admission at a time of application during the appointed period.
(2) Screening the documents performed by TEC. Application for “Certificate of Eligibility” will be made by TEC at the Tokyo Immigration Office.
(3) Notification of the results of the application for “Certificate of Eligibility”. Successful Applicants will receive “Certificate of Eligibility” and “Certificate of Admission”. In cases of rejection, All documents except ones submitted to the Immigration Office will be returned to applicants and all the fees excepting Application fee will be refunded to the applicants.
(4) Application for Visa through Submission of “Certificate of Eligibility” and “Certificate of Admission” at the Japanese Embassy or Consulate.
1-41-15 Matsuyama Kiyose-shi Tokyo
URL : http://www.tokyoeci.jp
E-mail : email@example.com